Monday 5 May 2014

Evaluation 5

Evaluation 5

To attract my target audience I had to think of elements that would appeal to them. I gathered from my model, who fits my target audience profile, that I would have to include real artists within the specified music genres and feature them at some point during the magazine. I chose to reference bands and big names such as The Big 4, Iron Maiden's bassist Steve Harris, Opeth, Black Spiders and Airbourne. Another element I include was the advertisement of a competition to win a Line 6 Amplifier. I figured that as many of my target audience would play instruments the inclusion of instrumental equipment would work well in conjunction with other magazine conventions to attract said target audience to buying the magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment