Tuesday 25 March 2014

Photoshoot 1

 Some of the photos I was planning to use.






























Many of these photos are unusable due to being blurred, out of focus or just generally have a badly positioned model. Because of this I shall be doing a second photo shoot and I will possibly use more models including the current one (seen above). Another issue regarding these photos is their ill position on this blog post. This is due to the only inadequate positioning tool that blogger has available for use.
The general purpose of this photoshoot was to obtain photographs fit for use on my front cover and after some editing, proved successful. Some of the studio shots manage to convey an angry stereotypical rugged looking rocker who wears a leather jacket and has an extreme hairstyle. This is one of the 2 iconic and stereotypical male images of my magazine's music genres.The reasoning behind using such a stereotype is to make my magazine instantly recognisable of the music genres it is based on.

No comments:

Post a Comment